The IPhone 4S Is A Disappointment - The Android Phones Are Better



Apple really dropped the ball with the iPhone 4S. Everyone always expects the new iPhone the next. Most people consider it the gold standard against which the phones are judged. However, it was not enough to offer the latest Android phone to get upset. IPhone is better than 4, but that's saying something, because there are many phones that's better than the iPhone 4 today.

I'll tell you what is new in the iPhone 4S over the iPhone 4 Of course, this is not a terrible phone and it has some interesting features. I get in them, but then I'll share with you some reasons why I like some more Android phones as the iPhone 4S.

After that, I will run Android phones should be considered for the iPhone 4S, and why I want more.

Related Resources:

iPhone screen repair cost


1 comments:

Unknown said...

These days, finding the Mobile Applications Development services is not difficult. The only difficult thing is to get
the best company that will suit all your needs.

Post a Comment